Privacy Statement /Declaration of confidentiality/
With this Privacy Statement and in compliance with the applicable legal provisions and regulations /in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation — Regulation (ЕС) 2016/679/, we regulate the process of gathering, processing and storing your personal data, which may receive when you visit our Sites or when you contact us.
What types of personal information we collect
When you visit our site or contact us, we may receive the following categories of personal data:
- Automatically collected information – it includes information about your computer, IP address and browser, which we may collect when you accept the cookies delivered by our Site of third-party cookies, web beacons and other technologies collecting the above-mentioned information about visitors to our site. For further information, refer to our Cookies policy.
- Personal data provided by you – when you wish to contact us and use our contact form, you may provide your name, contact telephone number and/or email address. This information, provided by you on a voluntary basis, shall be used by us only for the purpose of providing feedback in response to your request.
How long we store your personal data
We retain and store your personal data only as long as it is needed for the purpose for which the data has been provided or collected.
Do we share your personal data with third parties?
Compass Ltd does not share the collected personal information with third parties.
How we guarantee the security of your personal data
“Compass“ Ltd. has introduced a range of physical, technical and administrative measures, as well as technologies and security procedures, which unconditionally ensure the protection of your personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or damage.
Your rights concerning the personal data we store for you
At any one time, you have the right:
- To receive a copy of your personal data and information on the grounds on which the data is processed;
- To correct inaccurate personal data, including the right to edit or supplement the data, if needed;
- To delete your personal data;
- To restrict the processing of your personal data.
Personal Data Protection Officer of Compass Ltd.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All elements of the content of the website www.compass-bg.com, including the design of the site, images, software programs, sound, video and animation files, texts, data bases, graphs, drawings, sketches, commercial concepts, etc, their arrangement and layout on the site, are protected by intellectual property rights, and shall not be used without the explicit written consent of the owner of the respective intellectual property right (copyright, trade mark, patent, etc.).
„Use“ as used in the foregoing sentence shall mean, but not be limited to: any reproduction/copying for commercial use, borrowing or dissemination, modification or publishing of the elements listed above on other sites, etc.
The company „Compass“ Ltd. is the owner of all intellectual property rights established with regard to the elements published /uploaded/ on the website www.compass-bg.com.
The use of the website www.compass-bg.com shall be deemed as consent and acceptance on your behalf of the content of the online confidentiality statement, which is available can find on the Confidentiality Statement webpage.
If you do not accept the text of the confidentiality statement, please do not use our website.
We reserve our right, at our discretion, to amend, modify, supplement or revoke parts of the confidentiality statement at any time. Please, visit the confidentiality statement webpage from time to time, to check for amendments.
By continuing to use our website after certain changes are announced, you agree with the changes.
Products and information connected with the products
The information provided on these web pages is provided for information purposes only, and is not mandatory. Please contact us, if you require further information.